On a yearly basis, two fellowships are available. Fellowships are awarded to outstanding projects proposals. Only admitted residents can be awarded a fellowship.
Each fellowship is adapted to fit the duration of the resident’s project proposal. In addition to comfortable on-site accommodation and a well-equipped studio, fellows receive € 200,- per week when in residence and € 1500, – production costs in connection with an exhibition at Project Space Tilburg, for a co-production in a space elsewhere, or for the production of an artist’s book.
The costs that aren’t covered by the fellowship are the traveling expenses, the application fee, obtaining a visa in case of non-EU citizenship, and health & liability insurance.
Benefits of a fellowship
- Granted live-work/studio up to a maximum of € 8645,-
- A research grant of € 200,- per week
- A production budget of € 1500,-
- Mentoring & training up to 4 hours per week
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Use of the shared kitchen & common rooms
- Use of workshop and equipment
- Use of art-related library
- Interaction with (local) peers & residents
- Office & PR facilities
- Bike on loan