SEA Foundation offers students and young professionals an inspiring opportunity for gaining hands-on experience in a fast-paced contemporary arts organisation. We are looking for candidates who are inspiring out-of-the-box thinkers, who are motivated to acquire new skills and who are pro-active workers. We are an inclusive, holacratic and team-oriented organisation and in all the work we do we are fueled by contemporary art.
We are looking for:
Essential to the internship is a positive attitude and outlook on life and flexibility. You study at an Art School (any discipline) or at a university, BA or MA level, on subjects like history of art, media and culture or an art-related subject like philosophy.
We will ask for your help with a choice from the following tasks
- providing support in every aspect of the organisation’s operations
- assisting with project management
- interact with artists, visitors and the public
- update website, manage social media accounts and online art portals
- assist in research
- database maintenance
- image and press archiving
- help with sponsoring and fundraising
help with opening receptions and special events and day to day running.
- strong interest in contemporary art,
- excellent oral and writing skills in English or Dutch
- excellent computer and cloud-based working skills
- working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and WordPress an advantage
- must bring own laptop
- professional demeanour, punctually, and ability to multitask,
Prepare a motivation letter, add your CV and send your application for an internship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: By agreement
We are looking for volunteers who live locally and who would like to lend us a hand in office management, IT, communication, photography, woodworking, gardening, and housekeeping. Contact us by phone. Alternatively, write a motivation letter, add your CV and send your application to email@example.com