Internships at SEA Foundation
During lockdown zoom meeting SEA Foundation team members: Riet, Michaela, Nadine and Lieselotte
at SEA Foundation
Check this page for our other vacancies or
an opportunity at SEA foundation
that could suit your needs.
Looking for an intern
In all the work we do we are fueled by contemporary art. SEA Foundation offers students and starting art professionals an inspiring opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced contemporary art environment. We are looking for candidates who are out-of-the-box thinkers, who are motivated to acquire new skills. We would like pro-active, dedicated workers, who take responsibility for their actions to join our team. We are an inclusive, holacratic and team-oriented organisation. Within the internship MA level, there is opportunity to do research and complete a thesis.
From 01.03.2023 – or earlier
Duration: Minimum 8 weeks maximum of 5 months.
24 – 32 hours per week.
International interns welcome.
Modest internship fee is available.
Intern Assistant to the coordinator
Essential to the internship is a positive attitude and a positive outlook on life. We appreciate curiosity, versatility and flexibility. You study at an art school (any discipline) or at BA or MA university level on subjects such as history of art, curation, media and culture or philosophy.
We will ask for your help with a choice from the following tasks:
- providing support to the coordinator in every aspect of the organisation’s operations
- assisting with project management
- interact with artists, visitors and the public
- update website, manage social media accounts and online art portals
- assist in research and editing
- database maintenance
- image and press archiving
- help with sponsoring and fundraising
- help with opening receptions and special events and day to day running
- strong interest in contemporary art
- excellent oral and writing skills in English and/or Dutch
- excellent computer and cloud-based working skills
- working knowledge of Google workplace, Photoshop, InDesign. Abilities in Lightroom and WordPress an advantage
- must bring own laptop
- professional demeanour, punctuality, and ability to multitask
Prepare a motivation letter, add your CV and send your application for an internship to email@example.com