Internships at SEA Foundation
During lockdown zoom meeting SEA Foundation team members: Riet, Michaela, Nadine and Lieselotte
at SEA Foundation
Check this page for our other vacancies or
an opportunity at SEA foundation
that could suit your needs.
Looking for an intern
SEA Foundation offers students and young professionals an inspiring opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced contemporary art environment. We are looking for candidates who are out-of-the-box thinkers, who are motivated to acquire new skills, and who are pro-active workers. We are an inclusive, holacratic and team-oriented organisation. In all the work we do we are fueled by contemporary art.
Duration: Minimum 8 weeks maximum of 5 months.
24 – 32 hours per week.
International interns welcome.
Modest internship fee is available.
PR and communication
Essential to the internship is a positive attitude and outlook on life. We appreciate curiosity, versatility and flexibility. You study at an Art School (any discipline) or at university BA or MA level, on subjects like history of art, media and culture, or philosophy for example.
We will ask for your help with a choice from the following tasks:
- providing support in every aspect of the organisation’s operations
- assisting with project management
- interact with artists, visitors and the public
- update website, manage social media accounts and online art portals
- assist in research
- database maintenance
- image and press archiving
- help with sponsoring and fundraising
- help with opening receptions and special events and day to day running
- strong interest in contemporary art
- excellent oral and writing skills in English or Dutch
- excellent computer and cloud-based working skills
- working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and WordPress an advantage
- must bring your own laptop
- professional demeanour, punctuality, and ability to multitask
Prepare a motivation letter, add your CV and send your application for an internship to email@example.com