Internships at SEA Foundation
During lockdown zoom meeting SEA Foundation team members: Riet, Michaela, Nadine and Lieselotte
Starting Autumn 2023
Minimum 8 weeks maximum of 6 months.
24 – 32 hours per week.
International interns welcome.
In all the work we do we are fueled by contemporary art. SEA Foundation offers students and starting art professionals an inspiring opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced contemporary art environment. We are an inclusive, holacratic and team-oriented organisation. Within the internship MA level, there is opportunity to do research and complete a thesis.
Essential to the internship is a positive attitude and a positive outlook on life. We appreciate curiosity, versatility and flexibility. You study at an art school (any discipline) with an interest in curating, or at BA / MA university level on subjects such as history of art, curation, media and culture or philosophy.
We will ask for your help with a choice from the following tasks:
- providing support to the curator team in every aspect of the organisation’s operations
- assisting with project management
- interact with artists, visitors and the public
- update database, website, library, manage social media accounts and online art portals
- assisting in research and editing
- database maintenance
- image and press archiving
- help with sponsoring and fundraising
- strong interest in curating contemporary art
- excellent writing skills in English and/or Dutch
- excellent computer and cloud-based working skills
- working knowledge of Google workplace, and adobe software
- must bring own laptop
- professional demeanour, punctuality, and ability to multitask
Prepare a motivation letter, add your CV and send your application for an internship to email@example.com