Internships at SEA Foundation
During lockdown zoom meeting SEA Foundation team members: Riet, Michaela, Nadine and Lieselotte
Starting Spring 2024
Minimum 10 weeks maximum of 6 months.
24 – 32 hours per week.
International interns welcome.
SEA Foundation offers students and starting art professionals an inspiring opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced contemporary art environment. We are an inclusive, holacratic and team-oriented organisation.
Essential to the internship is a positive attitude and a positive outlook on life. We appreciate curiosity, versatility, and flexibility. You study at an art school (any discipline) with an interest in curating, or at BA / MA university level on subjects such as history of art, curation, media and culture or philosophy. Within the scope of an internship MA level, there is opportunity to do research and complete a thesis.
We will ask for your help with a choice from the following tasks:
- providing support to the curator team in every aspect of the organisation’s operations
- assisting with project management
- interact with artists, visitors, and the public
- update database, website, library, manage social media accounts and online art portals
- assisting in research and editing
- database maintenance
- image and press archiving
- help with sponsoring and fundraising
- strong interest in curating contemporary art
- excellent writing skills in English and/or Dutch
- excellent computer and cloud-based working skills
- working knowledge of Google Workplace, and Adobe software
- must bring own laptop
- professional demeanor, punctuality, and ability to multitask
Prepare a motivation letter, add your CV, and send your application for an internship to email@example.com