Residencies – Open Call
AiR Tilburg – SEA Foundation
A limited number of places for residencies and projects is dedicated to applicants of Open Calls.
These calls are open to any professional artist, regardless of gender, region or religion. We welcome established and mid-career as well as emerging artists, curators and writers. We invite practitioners from any art-related discipline, cross-discipline practices are also welcome.
The applications may be assessed by a jury consisting of team members of SEA foundation or by an Admission Board consisting of SEA board members and/or external experts.
The jury and the admission’s board will assess your application based on artistic merit, the relevance for your practice, your attitude and skills and your proposal.
How to apply?
- Applying is done digitally and in English.
- Use the online application form.
- For duos and collectives: Only one of you needs to fill out the form and all other members need to include their CV.
Tips for applicants
- Applications are viewed on a horizontal screen
- A maximum of 2 images per page is advised
- Incomplete applications are not accepted
- The admission’s board decision is final
- We do not correspond about the decision
For additional questions, send an email to the Residency Coordinator at email@example.com Daily office hours 10 am until 5 pm. Please first check our FAQ page